ALPINE TOP GLIDE
TOP GLIDE is a light special lubricating grease produced from fully synthetic base oil. It exhibits outstanding high-pressure properties under mixed friction conditions (slow movements under very high loads) and thereby efficiently prevents wear. Jerky slipping (stick-slip) of the bearer cable on the cable bearer shoe, which can lead to undesirable vibrations on the mast, is also prevented.
Field of application
Cable bearer shoes of ropeways as well as other lubrication points outdoors or in contact with water that are subjected to slow movements with high loads.
- DIN 51502
Not suitable for fast-turning roller bearings or slide bearings.
Nice to know
- fully synthetic base oil
- resistant to water, snow and sunlight
- prevents jerky slipping (stick-slip)
- safe for non-ferrous metals
- no hard residues are formed
- adheres brilliantly even on wet surfaces
- compatible with all common types of rubber and plastic
- very temperature-resistant