ALPINE COREX POLAR S 370
ISO VG 32
ALPINE COREX POLAR S 370 is a specially alloyed hydraulic oil made from optimally selected base oils. The coordinated zinc and silicone-free additives together with specifically selected additives ensure maximum operating reliability throughout the respective period of use.
Field of application
These special hydraulic fluids are particularly suitable in hydraulic systems that need to function reliably and without any problems at very low temperatures and that are also exposed to very high temperatures.
- DIN 51524-3 HVLP
- ISO 6743-4 HV
Recommendation from GARAVENTA AG
Nice to know
- outstanding water separation
- excellent shear stability
- extremely flat viscosity-temperature behaviour
- very low pour point
- oxidation and ageing-resistant,
- very effective protection against corrosion and damage caused by long-term storage
- compatible with commercially available seals
This product has been specially designed for all types of mountain railways and haulage tracks. So that you can carry out your tasks with regard to driving brakes/safety brakes, hydraulic clamping cylinders, emergency drives etc. according to specifications.