ALPINE MOTION HV 46
ISO VG 46
ALPINE MOTION HV 46 is a zinc-free multi-grade hydraulic oil derived from high-quality base oils and additives which boast outstanding performance features and provide exceptional wear protection. The hydraulic oil covers a broad operating temperature range and is therefore suitable for use in mobile machines and devices, which are exposed to large fluctuations in ambient temperature.
Field of application
The high hydrolytic stability allows you to maximise maintenance intervals for machines and devices and minimise the risk of corrosion. The extremely shear-stable additives improve viscosity and help the oil to last longer. The product was developed to meet the increasingly demanding standards of the next generation of hydraulic systems and to allow for a long component service life.
- DIN 51524-3 HVLP-D
- ISO 6743-4 HV
Safety & Performance
- BOSCH REXROTH RE 90220/08.07
It can be mixed with as good as new, commercially available mineral-oil-based HVLP-D hydraulic oils.
Nice to know
- exceptional wear protection
- efficient power transmission
- long component service life
- excellent filterability
- due to the zinc-free additives
- helps reduce filter blockages
- high viscosity index
- optimal response behaviour from cold start up through to full-load operation
- for extreme environmental and operating conditions
- superb air release
- low formation of foam
- Prevents cavitation
- high hydrolytic stability
- Long-lasting oil
- Reduced risk of corrosion and rust build-up
ALPINE MOTION HV 46 is designed primarily for use in mobile machines and devices that are fully operational at any Alpine temperature. For example, this oil can be used to power snow groomers, snow throwers and even excavators and wheel loaders, etc.