ALPINE GRANAT HV 515
ISO VG 46
ALPINE GRANAT HV 515 has a very high viscosity index, which means that it is thinner in extremely cold conditions and more viscous than standard hydraulic fluids at high temperatures. With these properties, it fulfils precisely the requirements that are set out for use in snow groomers. In addition, this special hydraulic fluid is able to break down penetrating condensate and the most delicate snow particles into the smallest droplets possible and keep these in suspension.
Field of application
All types of hydraulic systems for which ISO 32, ISO 46, and ISO 68 viscosities are required. Therefore ideal for snow groomers, hydrostatic drives of cable cars, hydrostatic gears of emergency drives and hydrostatically driven snow blowers.
- ISO 6743-4 HV
- DIN 51524-3 HVLP
- DIN 51524-2 HLP
Please observe the manufacturer's instructions.
Nice to know
- universal hydraulic oil for mountain railways
- dyed red - any leaks are immediately visible
- extremely broad service temperature range and very high viscosity index
- completely compatible with all standard sealants
- no foam thanks to outstanding air release