CABLE PROTECT SPRAY
CABLE PROTECT is a special re-greasing agent that efficiently protects wire ropes against the effects of weather and wear, thereby increasing the service life of the rope. The product is pre-diluted with a special solvent, resulting in very good application. Once the solvent has evaporated, a thin, non-sticky, strongly adhesive, water-repellent protective film is formed.
Field of application
CABLE PROTECT is used on wire ropes of ropeways, ski lifts and material haulage tracks. This product has proved particularly effective on guys and cranes, as well as with bollards and winches for spare bearer cables.
- EN Norm 12385-8 Anhang A
- DSB 80
Nice to know
- prevents corrosion and inner wear of wire ropes
- extends the service life of wire rope
- neutral in contact with the most common wire rope sheaves and traction sheaves
- fully compatible with common basic rope lubricants
- Economical application only once to twice a year
CABLE PROTECT may only be applied to clean and dry wire ropes. The product must be applied at temperatures of >+10°C. The evaporation time of the solvent must be observed before the system is put into operation. This takes about half a day.