Synthetic performance, low-friction motor oil, specially developed for the Ford EcoBoost® engine series. State-of-the-art base fluids, in combination with special additives, guarantee minimum lubrication times and optimised friction values. Unique low-friction properties reduce fuel consumption and thus minimise pollutant emissions.
Field of application
MOTOREX CONCEPT F-EB SAE 5W/20 is formulated for the Ford EcoBoost® engine series and for vehicles of other manufacturers which, in accordance with ACEA, require an ACEA C5 motor oil with viscosity SAE 5W/20.
- ACEA C5-16
- API CF
- API SN-RC
- ILSAC GF-5
- FORD WSS-M2C948-B
- JAGUAR LandRover STJLR.03.5004
Safety & Performance
- FIAT 9.55535-CR1
- FORD WSS-M2C948-A
MOTOREX CONCEPT F-EB SAE 5W/20 can be mixed with all conventional motor oils of the same performance level. Oil and filters must be replaced in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications.
Nice to know
- reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- extremely good cold-starting reliability
- minimum lubrication time
- high ageing and oxidation stability
- reliable wear protection across the entire temperature range
- suitable for CNG, LPG and hybrid vehicles
- Low-SAPS technology