Synthetic, exceptionally fuel-efficient, high-performance, low-friction motor oil for the most demanding petrol and diesel engines. Unique low-friction properties reduce fuel consumption and thus minimise pollutant emissions. Meets the strict requirements of Jaguar and Land Rover.
Field of application
MOTOREX CONCEPT J-XL SAE 0W/20 is ideally suited to petrol and diesel engines as per the ACEA C5 specification and the SAE 0W/20 viscosity specification. Is recommended for meeting the strict requirements of JAGUAR, LAND ROVER and MAZDA Skyactiv-G/Skyactiv-X.
- ACEA C5-16
- API SN
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.51.5122
- MB-Approval 229.71
Safety & Performance
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.03.5006
- TOYOTA (TMC)
MOTOREX CONCEPT J-XL SAE 0W/20 can be mixed with all conventional motor oils of the same performance level. Oil and filters must be replaced in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer's specifications.
Nice to know
- reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- extremely good cold-starting reliability
- high ageing and oxidation stability
- ideal for particularly high-performance engines subject to high thermal stress
- suitable for CNG, LPG and hybrid vehicles
- Mid-SAPS technology