MOTOREX CONCEPT SE-C SAE 0W/20 is a Synthetic Performance, fuel-efficient, high-performance, low-friction motor oil for petrol and diesel engines with the highest requirements. The motor oil is extremely adhesive, whereby it forms a particularly reliable and long-lasting lubricating film on metal surfaces.
Field of application
MOTOREX CONCEPT SE-C SAE 0W/20 is ideally suited to petrol and diesel engines as per the ACEA C5 specification and the SAE 0W/20 viscosity specification.
- ACEA C5-16
- API SN PLUS-RC
- ILSAC GF-5
- VOLVO VCC RBS0-2AE
Safety & Performance
- CHRYSLER MS 12145
- FIAT 9.55535-DSX
- FIAT 9.55535-GSX
- FORD WSS-M2C947-B1
- MB 229.71
- OPEL/VAUXHALL OV0401547
MOTOREX CONCEPT SE-C SAE 0W/20 can be mixed with all conventional motor oils of the same performance level. Oil and filters must be replaced in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications.
Nice to know
- reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- extremely good cold-starting reliability
- high ageing and oxidation stability
- ideal for high-performance engines subject to high thermal stress
- suitable for CNG, LPG and hybrid vehicles
- Mid-SAPS technology