Field of application
MOTOREX TYRE MOUNTING FLUID is just the thing for effortless mounting and removal of standard tyres (with no emergency running characteristics), low-profile tyres (HP, UHP), run flat tyres (with a reinforced sidewall - RFT, SSR, DSST, ZP, ROF, EMT, RSC), PAX tyres (with a support ring - Michelin) and tyres for commercial vehicles. Tested for tyre pressure monitoring systems.
Nice to know
- does not leave any visible residues after mounting
- Very good lubrication properties
- quick drying time
- efficient in application
- No troublesome spray as the tyre inflates
- Tested with tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- excellent for low-profile tyres
Before mounting a tyre on the rim, apply the fluid sparingly to both tyre walls using the MOTOREX TMF DISPENSER developed exclusively for this pur-pose. When removing a tyre, brush fluid between tyre and rim to help protect the casing.