SEPARATING AGENT 4450 (TRENNMITTEL 4450) is a highly effective, biodegradable concrete separating agent. The surface of the shuttering shows significantly less friction so that the concrete that is poured in distributes itself perfectly and is also ideally ventilated as a result of vibrations. SEPARATING AGENT 4450 (TRENNMITTEL 4450) is used in building construction and underground engineering as well as in the production of finished concrete components. Can also be used with heated metal shuttering and steam-heated drying tunnels.
Field of application
SEPARATING AGENT 4450 (TRENNMITTEL 4450) is used in building construction and underground engineering as well as in the production of finished concrete components. Optimum results are even achieved with heated metal shuttering, steam-heated drying tunnels and/or heated concrete.
Temperature for spraying: minimum +5°C. Does not contain any VOCs and is therefore not subject to the VOC incentive tax.
Nice to know
- biodegradable and VOC-free
- extremely economical to use: 1 litre is sufficient for approx. 40-80 m²
- can be used in enclosed spaces and tunnels without any problems
- is water-repellent and corrosion-inhibiting
- the adhesion of plaster, paint or adhesives is not affected
The product is applied with a spraying device that produces a fine spray pattern with a flat jet nozzle.