SUPERGLISS 68 K
The lubricating oils SUPERGLISS K contain surface-active substances, which improve the coefficient of friction and even prevent stick-slip at slow feed rate and heavy loads. MOTOREX SUPERGLISS K are lubricating oils, which form a pressure resistant, adhesive lubricating film, which is even excellently suitable for vertical running guideway rails, since no drop formation occurs.
Field of application
SUPERGLISS K serves to lubricate slideways with and without plastic coatings, horizontal and vertical guideways, carriers, connection links, tables of machine tools, etc. MOTOREX SUPERGLISS K are likewise very well-suited for the slides of high-performance multiple-blade gate saws, for hydraulic systems and for low-loaded, closed gears in machine tools.
- CG according to DIN 51 502<br>G according to DIN ISO 3498
Nice to know
- superior adhesion strength
- reduction of stick-slip
- high pressure absorption capability and very good protection against abrasion
- good de-emulsifying ability
- optimal compatibility with water-miscible cutting fluids
- substantial corrosion protection
- proven adhesion, also with plastic coats slideway