COOL-OIL is a mineral-oil-based, non-water-miscible coolant for high-frequency spindles. COOL-OIL removes heat efficiently due to its composition.
COOL-OIL is a long-life spindle cooling oil which is low in aromatic compounds and free of VOCs, and it efficiently protects the components in your machine from corrosion.
Field of application
COOL-OIL is suited for use as a spindle coolant for high-frequency spindles which are designed for oil cooling.
Nice to know
- excellent thermal capacity
- optimal compatibility with materials
- low in aromatic compounds
- not a hazardous material
- long-term corrosion protection
- maintenance free
- free of any solvents (VOCs)
- low evaporation loss
COOL-OIL comes ready to use. Use only when undiluted. Do not add water.
When converting from a water-based spindle coolant to COOL-OIL, make sure to threat the system previously with 3% CS-CLEANER for 24 hours of operation. Afterwards the cooling system must be thoroughly rinsed out with COOL-OIL. Then fill the spindle cooling system with new COOL-OIL.
- Before changing the coolant, the spindle manufacturer must be consulted!
- COOL-OIL is not suited as a lubricant for ball bearings!