Field of application
Suitable for drilling, turning and milling of high alloyed steels, nickelbased alloys, titanium and aluminium alloys.
Das Produkt ist frei von Chlor, Silikonen, Halogenen, Schwefel und Phosphor.
Nice to know
- free from boron and formaldehyde
- mild formulation
- extraordinary performance
- above-average tool life
- suitable for aircraft alloys (Al/Ti)
- water hardness
- forms stable and low-foam emulsions with preparation water between 5°dH and 30°dH
- complies with current legislation
- meets the requirements of TRGS 611
- excellent rinsing behaviour
- clean machine tools
- very clean workpieces after machining
- outstanding corrosion protection
- protects machines and compenents
- excellent protection against discolouration of the material
- excellent biostability
- the selected formulation prevents uncontrolled biological growth, resulting in a long emulsion service life no biological growth according to the ASTM E2275-13 test.
- kein Biowachstum gemäss ASTM Methode E2275-13