SWISSCOOL MAGNUM UX 550
SWISSCOOL MAGNUM UX 550 is an universally applicable, water-miscible, mineral oil containing cutting fluid. Free from chlorine, boron and formaldehyde. The high-quality emulsifier system, state-of-the-art technology and excellent lubricating components allow a wide range of applications. Suitable for light to heavy-duty machining operations.
Field of application
Suitable for drilling, turning and milling of cast iron, steel, aluminium, titanium and other difficult to machine alloys. Can also be used on non-ferrous metal. When machining exclusively copper or brass, we recommend adding a non-ferrous metal inhibitor.
Nice to know
- Free from boron and formaldehyde
- mild formulation
- good human and skin compatibility
- Excellent cutting performance
- above-average tool life
- well suited for materials that are difficult to machine
- Water hardness
- forms stable and low-foam emulsions with preparation water from 10°dH to 30°dH
- Complies with current legislation
- meets the requirements of TRGS 611
- Good rinsing behaviour
- clean machine tools
- low consumption
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- protects machines and parts
- Excellent biostability
- the selected formulation prevents uncontrolled biological growth, resulting in a long emulsion service life.