SWISSCOOL MAGNUM UX 750
SWISSCOOL MAGNUM UX 750 is a universal, water-miscible, mineral oil-containing cutting fluid. Free from chlorine, boron and formaldehyde. The additives used in the coolant allow a material mix of all standard aluminium, steel and non-ferrous metal alloys. The product's high-quality emulsifier system, state-of-the-art technology and excellent lubrication components make a broad range of applications possible. Suitable for light to heavy-duty machining operations.
Field of application
Suitable for drilling, turning and milling of cast iron, steel, aluminium, titanium and other difficult-to-machine materials. Can be used for non-ferrous metals.
Nice to know
- Free from boron and formaldehyde
- Mild formulation
- Good human and skin compatibility
- Excellent cutting performance
- Great cutting tool life
- Suitable for difficult to machine materials
- Water hardness
- Forms stable and low-foam emulsions with preparation water from 10°dH to 30°dH hardness
- Complies with current legislation
- Conforms to TRGS 611
- Good flushing properties
- Clean machine tools
- Less concentrate consumption
- Reliable corrosion protection
- Protects machines and workpieces
- Excellent biostability
- Formulated to prevent uncontrolled bio-organism growth, resulting in long emulsion life.