Fuel additive that improves the properties of all fuels mixed with ethanol. Its properties reduce phase separation/separation, optimise fuel efficiency and reduce corrosion. Ensures that the engine runs more easily, removes deposits in the combustion chamber, regenerates old fuel and helps to remove water from the system.
Field of application
It is suitable for all two-stroke and four-stroke engines that are operated with fuel that has been mixed with ethanol (e.g. E10 or E85). In addition, it has been tested and found suitable for use in catalytic converters.
Nice to know
- ensures that the engine runs more easily
- reduces phase separation/separation
- removes deposits in the combustion chamber
- regenerates old fuel
- helps to remove water from the system
- tested and found suitable for use in catalytic converters
Self-mixing; only add to fuel.
Shock dosage 10 ml : 10 litres; prevention 10 ml : 20 litres