MOTO CLEAN is an environmentally neutral, thorough and fast-acting universal cleaner for cleaning motorcycles, standard mopeds, small mopeds, bicycles and small power tools, etc. The new optimised water-based formula is biodegradable and does not burn. Thanks to its intense cleaning power, MOTO CLEAN acts quickly and extremely thoroughly. It is concentrated but can also be used in diluted form. With the new 1000-ml manual pump spray, the cleaner can be applied sparingly and can also be used overhead thanks to its 360-degree application.
Nice to know
- New formulation with a lower pH value (8.9)
- For better distribution over surfaces
- More intensive cleaning effect, better penetration and optimised adhesion
- Very good compatibility with rubber, plastics and
- Can be used overhead thanks to the MOTOREX 360° technology with a special spray head
- - Infinitely adjustable spray
- - Higher delivery rate per pump stroke
- Ready to use but can also be used diluted to a ratio of 1:3 for mildly soiled areas
- Pump spray bottle can be reused several times thanks to available refill concentrate
First, test on a small hidden area to check tolerance • Adjust the spray nozzle to produce a fine spray (foamy) • When the motorcycle is cold, spray from a distance of approx. 50 cm, allow to act (max. 3 mins) and then rinse off with plenty of water • If necessary, use a sponge on very dirty areas • Do not apply in direct sunlight • Do not leave to dry
Dosage in standard cases: MOTO CLEAN is ready for use and does not need to be diluted. In the case of minor soiling, MOTO CLEAN can be diluted to a concentrate/water ratio of 1:3 and applied as described above. To clean carbon components, apply a solution diluted to a ratio of at least 1:1 due to material sensitivity.