PTFE GREASE SPRAY
MOTOREX PTFE GREASE SPRAY 2002 combines the properties of a grease spray with those of a PTFE dry lubricant. The micronized PTFE particles provide excellent dry-running properties. Thanks to the combination of a quality grease spray and PTFE, this product has an exceptionally low coefficient of friction and offers lasting lubrication. It further offers excellent water resistance as well as very good adhesion and work resistance, which means that there is no stick-slip effect.
Nice to know
- very good adhesion
- work-stable and highly pressure-resistant
- high water resistance
- extremely pressure-stable lubricating film after evaporation of the solvent
- very good corrosion and wear protection properties
- prevents bucking (stick slipping)
- easy to measure out due to white colour
Shake before use until the ball moves freely. Spray area briefly from a distance of 10-20 cm and allow to dry.