CLEAN ALTERNATIVE: ASPEN D
- REDUCED HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
- MADE FROM OVER 90% RENEWABLE RAW MATERIALS
- POSITIVE IMPACT ON CARBON FOOTPRINT
- CONTAINS NO BIODIESEL (FAME)
- SIGNIFICANTLY EXTENDED STORAGE LIFE REDUCED EXHAUST EMISSIONS
- COMPLIES WITH LEADING ENGINE MANUFACTURERS’ CURRENT STANDARDS
As oﬃcial ASPEN fuel importer and distribution partner for Switzerland, MOTOREX now oﬀers a more health-compatible alternative to conventional gas station diesel. ASPEN D was developed speciﬁcally for smaller diesel engines and is recommended for situations where the operator and exhaust system are in close proximity, and particularly when operating diesel-powered equipment in a building, for example. The novel ASPEN D diesel fuel is produced from over 90% sustainable raw materials, so it also performs well in terms of its carbon footprint. ASPEN D contains no biodiesel (FAME) and is available in 5- and 25-liter containers.