SWISSCOOL MEDICAL 8100
It is essential that the water miscible cutting fl uids used
for the production of implants intended for the medical
industry have a good biocompatibility. SWISSCOOL
MEDICAL 8100 is not cytotoxic according to ISO 10993-5.
This demanding test ascertains the infl uence of the processing
medium on the body viability. Water miscible cutting
fl uids are classifi ed as not cytotoxic when the body viability
is more than 70%. SWISSCOOL MEDICAL 8100 reached
the very good result of over 80%.
Suitable for drilling, turning and milling of medical stainless steel, titanium, aluminium alloys, difficult to work and non-ferrous metals.
Bra att veta
- free from boron and formaldehyde
- mild formulation
- extraordinary performance
- above-average tool life
- suitable for medical stainless steel
- water hardness
- forms stable and low-foam emulsions with preparation water between 5°dH and 30°dH
- complies with current legislation
- conforms to TRGS 611
- excellent rinsing behaviour
- clean machine tools
- very clean workpieces after machining
- outstanding corrosion protection
- protects machines and parts
- excellent biostability
- the selected formulation prevents uncontrolled biological growth, resulting in a long emulsion service life.
- no biological growth according to the ASTM E2275-13 test